Upcoming Events at Centreville High School
Oct 5, 2017 | 6:00 PM | Thursday
The CVHS Field Hockey Teams will host the Play 4 The Cure Fundraiser in conjunction with the JV & Varsity Games at 6:15pm & 7:30pm. All monies raised will benefit the National Foundation for Cancer Research.
Start on : October 5, 2017 6:00 PM Thursday
End on : October 5, 2017 9:00 PM Thursday
The CVHS Field Hockey Teams will host the Play 4 The Cure Fundraiser in conjunction with the Centreville High School vs. Oakton High School Junior Varsity and Varsity Games at 6:15pm & 7:30pm. All monies raised will benefit the National Foundation for Cancer
Research (http://www.nfcr.org/p4tc/) and donated in memory of former coach, Laura A. Beaver, and other community members that have positively influenced the program. Admission to this event is free, however, donations for the National Foundation for Cancer Research are greatly appreciated.
The event activities include:
- Special concessions sponsored by Petersons Ice Cream Depot.
- Laura A Beaver Sportsmanship Award Halftime Presentation.
- Limited Edition Play 4 The Cure T-shirts for sale! Portion of proceeds donated to NFCR.
- SYA Night: Wear your SYA jersey from any team and receive a special gift from the CVHS Field Hockey Teams!
- Silent auction featuring items from Touchstone Crystal, Barnes Chiropractic Health & Fitness, Cookies by Rhonda, BetaBrand & Petersons Ice Cream Depot Gift Cards.